January 31, 2008

Miami ING Marathon 2008 - Events and Happenings in Miami

I had a great time and I will definitely do it again! Well to tell you the true I didn't participate in the official Miami ING Marathon. Instead, I did the shorter one the day before the Tropical 5K with the slogan Run Miami - Run For The Homeless. It was a nice experience, even when it took me twice the time the first position did. At the end, I was not participating to win I was just doing something good for myself and others. I will totally recommend this event in Miami to anyone who wants to try next year. Please beware you have to get up really early that can be a problem for nocturnal spirits like me.

Get pictures and results at www.runmiami.com

I just decided to start training right now to try the big one next year... none of my friends will never believe this! But I will!!!

Calendar of Miami Events

January / February / March / April / May / June


See a little video about this happening in Miami...

No comments:

Post a Comment